Creative Designer – Marketing – Mechelen
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- An innovative app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a creative Designer in the Marketing department, you will be responsible for the complete creative experience and Marketing content. Your work will have a direct impact on the prospect and customer experience and the company’s growth.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the Marketing vision and strategy
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to translate broad, complex ideas and content into clear, delightful and engaging designs
- Head responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget
- Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand consistency and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement
- Develop and design layouts and advertisements inclusive of copy and images.
- Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with social and website design.
Job requisite skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design function
- Knowledgeable in all design formats, off-line, online, video and social
- It is essential for marketing designers to know a variety of computer software programs. The computer software programs include (among others) Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint, Sketch and video editing software. Basic coding experience would be a plus
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent portfolio with examples of design experiences
- An employment contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on