Data Analyst – Mechelen
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to work in our Data and Metrics team, responsible for preparing analyzes and reports for the needs of internal teams and for Rydoo customers. The team's scope of responsibility is quite wide and includes: analysis of goals and challenges with business teams, integrations for data collection, transformation of these data, sending them to a data warehouse, preparation of reports, preparation of analyzes (text mining, statistical analyzes etc.) and final presentation of results analysis. If you want to participate in all stages related to data acquisition, analysis and presentation, don't hesitate to apply!
- Analysing Rydoo challenges to check how data can help us to solve them
- Finding and presenting to other teams what we can achieve base on collected data
- Retrieving and transforming data from external sources: Databases, File interfaces, API (T-SQL, Python or C#)
- Designing data flows and data transformations with usage of ETL tools (Azure Data Factory)
- Preparing visual data presentation with usage tools BI tools (Power BI)
- Preparing dedicated analyses (Python or R)
- Optionally development internal tools (C#/ ASP.NET MVC)
- Education connected with IT or data Science
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data specialist
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL server (advanced SQL programming)
- Experience with Azure tools for data processing (e.g. Data Factory)
- Knowledge of Power BI (experience with Embedded Power BI is a bonus)
- Experience with data analysis in Python (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn… )
- Statistics knowledge
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ