Digital Account Executive – New York
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Digital Account Executive at Rydoo you will take ownership over your assigned territory.
Your main scope will be to enhance sales within your territory, pursuing increased net new revenue, assisted by sales developers that will try to fuel you with quality leads.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Rydoo's Solutions
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market territory strategy.
- Pipeline development through a combination of increasing productivity of sales developers, personal high level business development, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Assist in increasing productivity across your territory (including other account executives)
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Rydoo's solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 2 – 5 years of experience as an Account Executive, preferably within a SaaS industry
- Academic degree or equivalent by experience
- You are a natural sales hunter and have experience in managing accounts
- Great social skills, being a dynamic presence
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to take part in a start up culture
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media