Employer Branding Specialist – Lisbon
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 600,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We’re looking for a passionate, forward-thinking Employer Branding Specialist, as part of the Talent Acquisition team, who’ll be responsible to position Rydoo as the best tech company to work in the region in order to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates.
You'll be responsible for driving and delivering multi-platform attraction and engagement campaigns to attract the best talent for Rydoo and drive a brilliant experience for our candidates. Simultaneously you'll be working with local recruiting teams to help them make best use of the many tools available and to properly represent the exciting and varied careers available at Rydoo.
What you'll be doing:
- Define and own the employer brand strategies to differentiate Rydoo in our key markets, attracting talents and positioning us an employer of choice.
- Influence, execute and give direction to employer branding contributors on the appropriate messaging and content to activate, leveraging the most relevant channels, including social media.
- Manage relationships with multiple third-party providers (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) ensuring ROI and tools/channels are being optimized effectively to proactively manage our external brand.
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create effective, targeted marketing strategy by while still staying true to the Rydoo culture.
- Define and measure KPIs for key channels (including our own career pages) that will inform future activity and drive continuous improvement.
- Setting up events to attract future Rydoo talents
- Optimize our careers website, including localization efforts along with a strategy to help teams across the region create their own footprint.
- Development of social media as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- An academic degree within Marketing and Communication or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with employer branding, communication and marketing
- Experience using various social media platforms in a professional context; this includes but is not limited to – Social networking sites, video hosting sites, Image sharing platforms (i.e. Instagram), Social review sites (i.e. glassdoor)
- Experience and knowledge of persona and EVP development
- Experience with video and image development and/ or delivery is preferred
- Ability to lead contributors in a matrixed environment, be a team player with a drive to create a collaborative, positive, and inclusive work environment
- Track-record of wireframing, sketching of websites and or pages
- Experience using collaborative platforms for delivery and reviewal of web development
- Skilled using go-to design applications (i.e. photoshop, indesign, illustrator) for limited image enhancement and content production is preferred.
- Fluent English speaker with an additional Rydoo native language of interest (i.e. Portuguese, German,…)
A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside –> Check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media