Enterprise Account Executive – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our sales team with Enterprise Account Executives, who are Native French, German or UK/ English speakers. As an Enterprise Account Executive at Rydoo you will take ownership over your assigned territory and our biggest potential accounts. Your main scope will be to enhance sales within your territory, pursuing increased net new revenue, assisted by sales developers that will try to fuel you with quality leads.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Rydoo’s solutions
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market territory strategy.
- Pipeline development through a combination of increasing productivity of sales developers, personal high level business development, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Assist in increasing productivity across your territory (including other account executives)
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Rydoo’s solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 2 – 5 years of experience as an Enterprise Account Executive, preferably within a SaaS industry
- Academic degree or equivalent by experience
- You are a natural sales hunter and have experience in managing accounts
- Great social skills, being a dynamic presence
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to take part in a start-up culture
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!