Flutter developer – Lisbon
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on linkedin, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team of nomads – electricity, wifi and coffee is all we need to work!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 375+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 10,000+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 900,000+ users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We are looking for a passionate mobile developer with Flutter experience to help us build the next generation of expense and travel management tools. If you’re eager to develop software in an agile environment with a focus on the end user, problem-solving and engineering excellence – this is the place for you! You will help us craft a world-class mobile app that empowers 900k+ users around the world.
This is an amazing opportunity to push the limits of Flutter and make a contribution to the community.
- Experience in building flutter apps
- Native iOS and/or Android experience is a plus
- Knowledge of unit/widget testing
- Familiarity with SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Redux architecture / repository pattern
- Experience consuming (developing) REST API's
- Nice to have: Xamarin, .NET Core, C#
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience to work in an agile environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Offer – what’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, salad days… and more 😉
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
Follow us on social media
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you apply now!