Flutter developer – Lisbon
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We are looking for a passionate mobile developer with Flutter experience to help us build the next generation of expense and travel management tools.
If you’re eager to develop software in an agile environment with a focus on the end user, problem-solving and engineering excellence – this is the place for you!
You will help us craft a world-class mobile app that empowers 500k+ users around the world.
This is an amazing opportunity to push the limits of Flutter and make a contribution to the community.
- Experience in building flutter apps
- Native iOS and/or Android experience is a plus
- Knowledge of unit/widget testing
- Familiarity with SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Redux architecture / repository pattern
- Experience consuming (developing) REST API's
- Nice to have: Xamarin, .NET Core, C#
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience to work in an agile environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media