Head of West European Accounting – Warsaw
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 360+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 10,000+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 900,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Finance Team in Warsaw!
We are looking for a Head of West European Accounting
AS A HEAD OF WEST EUROPEAN ACCOUNTING YOU WILL BE TAKING CARE OF…
- Leading and supporting our international Accounting Team – BE, FR (soon more countries to come),
- Setting the standards of the Accounting Team to operate in a friendly environment,
- Managing daily work of the Team
- Managing cooperation with outsourced accounting advisors providing support for financial, tax and statistical reporting
- Verification that all business transactions are accounted for in the books on time,
- Optimizing accounting processes and ensuring compliance with accounting procedures within the scope of the Team,
- Ensuring that all accounting and statutory reporting are on time,
- Implementation of improvement initiatives and new business processes
- Design and leading of Team’s scaling up thanks to Rydoo growth and takeover of accounting processes from Rydoo entities in other countries.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS…
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience as manager/team leader in Accounting services/finance area
- deep knowledge of accounting processes and financial reporting
- experience in SSC/BPO or transition to SSC/BPO or inhousing of accounting processes will be an asset
- experience in ERP system implementation in accounting/finance area will be an asset
- fluency in English (C1) and French (B2/C1)
- excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- strong analytical and organization skills with the ability to set priorities and work under pressure
- a degree in finance, accounting or similar faculty
- excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV will be an asset.
AT RYDOO YOU CAN EXPERIENCE…
- Challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
- Competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
- The Rydoo's way of working – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more 😉
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media