HR Business Partner – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
To support our growth in our Lisbon office, we are currently looking for a HR Business Partner.
We are looking for a promising HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations in our Lisbon office.
Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with local HR practices and employee engagement.
You will directly report to the CHRO and spar with on-site leadership and other HR teammates to ensure business partnering excellence.
- Consult with CHRO to provide daily HR guidance
- Oversee payroll execution
- Act as a consultant on local labour and social security law
- Act as liaison with our local legal office when applicable
- Ensure execution of people culture initiatives
- On-boarding and off-boarding of collaborators
- Work closely with leadership, VP's and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance and suggestions
- Provide payroll budget reports
- A higher academic degree (or equivalent) within Human Resources, social security or labour law
- Native Portuguese speaker with an excellent level of English
- Prior experience as a HR business partner or People ops professional, a minimum of 2 years preferred
- Educated on Portuguese labour law (must have)
- Experience overseeing Payroll execution (must have)
- Start-up, Scale-up industry experience is a plus
- Experience with HR metrics is a plus
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- A permanent contract, with probation period (180 days)
- A competitive base salary with benefits (Macbook air, mobile phone with subscription, meal vouchers, life and health insurance, reimbursement of public transport)
- Work in a modern open office in the heart of Lisbon
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!