Junior Accountant/Accountant – Warsaw
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Finance Team in Warsaw.
As an Accountant you will be…
– delivering accounting care for our entities,
– verifying financial documents,
– processing invoices, expense reports, bank statements etc.,
– reconciling bank and intercompany transactions,
– supporting AP & AR processes,
– performing activities related to periodical financial statements,
– preparing reports and analyses for internal purposes.
We are looking for someone who has…
– min. 1-year experience in finance and accounting,
– fluency in English (B2/C1),
– very good knowledge of accounting area,
– proficiency with MS Excel,
– excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team,
– strong analytical and organization skills with ability to smoothly process financial data,
– a degree in Finance, Accounting or similar faculty will be an asset,
– working knowledge of MS Navision is nice to have.
At Rydoo you can experience…
- challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
- great opportunity to learn and develop your skills,
- competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
- the Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more 😉
- a chance to experience Rydoo from the inside! Check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.