Junior Accountant – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Supports over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As an Junior Accountant you will be:
- Processing and reviewing invoices in accordance with company procedures
- Preparing and booking journal entries for AP (invoices, credit notes)
- Reconciling of AP accounts
- Supporting preparation and updates of internal processes and manuals
- Performing other tasks related to the AP process
- Booking bank statements
- Maintaining relevant documents for audit
- Supporting legal entities and the HQ in ad-hoc tasks
- Supporting month-end closing process when needed
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Minimum certificate of secondary education (preferably a university degree)
- Basic accounting knowledge (accounting certificates, studies, courses will be an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Polish accounting standards/regulations
- Experience in accounts payable process (preferably in SSC) will be an advantage
- Basic Navision knowledge is a must
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar role
- MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook professional working knowledge
- Communicative English
- Well-developed prioritization and time management skills
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving approach
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!