Junior Travel Consultant – Białystok
AS A JUNIOR TRAVEL CONSULTANT YOU WILL BE TAKING CARE OF…
- Contacting hotels all over the world to make sure that the hotel reservations for our business clients are completed correctly
- Advising and completing the hotel reservations for business clients via dedicated IT platform ensuring compliance with the client’s travel policy
- Cooperating with other Consultants to deliver excellent customer service including telephone and mail etiquette
- Providing 1st level of support for travelers and travel arrangers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS…
- Experience in customer service is nice to have,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Very good command in French (min. B1) and English (min. B2),
- Stress resistance and ability to work effectively under deadlines,
- Willingness to work in the shifts system, min. 24 hours per week
- Proficiency in other languages (i.e. Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese) would be a strong asset.
- Challenging tasks within international, supportive team
- Great opportunity to learn and develop your skills
- Competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card, etc.) and contract of mandate
- A chance to experience Rydoo way of work – flexibility, home office, comfy poufs, pizza days… and more!
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media: