Marketing Automation Specialist –
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
About the job
The ideal candidate is keenly interested in the structure and execution of marketing technologies with a desire to learn about how to grow a business by managing the entire lead lifecycle. This person would be comfortable asking questions, digging for answers and be supremely focused on the details of every project built in Hubspot to improve web conversion and drive qualified leads to the marketing funnel.
You will set the stage for best in class marketing automation programs including but not limited to landing page optimization, form implementation, Email A/B testing and overall program Q/A, nurture programs, lead scoring,…. With a keen eye on metrics, regularly analyze and report on programs and email sends in Hubspot.
Some day to day activities may include:
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation.
- Ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies.
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Implementation of a marketing automation platform for the business.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Work with program managers to build and activate programs and email campaigns across Hubspot and WordPress including but not limited to: Setup, test and execute marketing emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for demand gen programs and more complex trigger, drip, and nurture campaigns.
- Manage a central email tracker and report weekly the schedule of outbound communications globally
- Communicate metrics to program managers and stakeholders on the performance of campaigns on a regular cadence to assist with optimization.
- Stay up to date with marketing automation best practices and Become the “center of excellence” for all digital marketing assets and programs by providing technical and application support to other marketing personnel and share successes across the organization.
- Assist with data management tasks designed to increase program, tactic, and reporting effectiveness.
- Participate in the brainstorming and implementation of new programs, tactics, and processes.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
Proficiency in tools such as Hubspot, SalesForce and WordPress
Understanding of key B2B marketing program metrics and marketing funnel
Proficiency in Excel
- 2-4 years email marketing / marketing automation experience
- Ability to build relationships and work with global teams.
- Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to analyze data and communicate results and findings
- Ability to quickly assimilate and distill complex technology
- Ability to work independently and effectively within the team