Marketing Hubspot Operation Specialist – Mechelen
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few clicks and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation!
- Management: The Marketing Operations Manager plays the role of driving sales and ensuring proper execution of marketing alignment initiatives and processes that will support exceptional lead management, enhanced data quality, and improved lead quality. He/she also manages all marketing operations with the main focus of enabling efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales initiatives. The Marketing Operations Manager manages and pulls key marketing metrics, inputting these measurements into reports that measure the performance of the marketing team as a whole. The Marketing Operations Manager is additionally responsible for the management of marketing reporting of day-to-day campaign activities, reporting from basic campaign tracking to attribution models. And should help each team member to create meaningful reports that help work towards each team members KPIs.
- Analytics: The Marketing Operations Manager also plays an analytical role where he provides ad-hoc analyses and insights on all ongoing marketing activities. He/she provides ongoing analysis reports for marketing investments, actively monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of marketing initiatives, program ROI, consumer acquisition, consumer retention, and activity. He/she additionally prepares and presents key marketing KPI insights and data on relevant marketing operations to the senior marketing operations management and executive marketing personnel.
- Collaboration: The position of the Marketing Operations Manager is also collaborative and, as such, the occupier of this position works closely with the sales department as well as the finance department in ensuring optimal exploitation of the marketing budget in achieving targeted sales and revenue outcomes. The Marketing Operations Manager coordinates with market strategist in the creation and management of marketing campaign process for the purpose of driving leads from both consumers and prospective consumers.
- Education: Master’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field. The equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience: At least 4 years working experience in a marketing capacity playing digital, and analytical marketing roles. The candidate will demonstrate proficiency in the use of paid media tools such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn etc. He will also have experience working with website supporting tools, for example, Google Analytics, SEO tools, and Content Management Systems (Preferably Hubspot). A suitable candidate will demonstrate a deep interest in conducting quantitative analyses and forecasting program results. The candidate will also have proven and successful experience and expertise in CRM solutions and marketing automation. The Marketing Operations Manager will similarly have expertise in lead scoring, ROI, leading volume trends, forecasting, and SaaS experience.
- Communication Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills are a must for this position. Being a highly interactive and cross-functional position, the effectiveness of both the marketing operations and collaborating departments will be highly dependent on the clear and concise conveyance of information and instructions by the Marketing Operations Manager.
Additionally, the Marketing Operations Manager will regularly prepare program analysis reports, which will be presented to collaborating personnel, and the marketing and sales leadership. He/she must, therefore, be capable of conveying even the most complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand, and digestible terms.
- Platforms: The Marketing Operations Manager has to be proficient in Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce. And will need to demonstrate skills in analysing results from the main ad platforms (Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook). Knowledge of PowerBI / Amplitude / Zapier / Intercom is a plus. He/she must also be proficient in PowerPoint/Keynote, and Excel/Numbers, which will be necessary in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Analytical Skills: The Marketing Operations Manager must portray a high comfort level and thrive working with marketing automation tools. He must be a results-driven individual with a strong ability to conduct quantitative data analyses in order to determine ROI, forecasting, program effectiveness, and lead volume trends. A candidate for the position, therefore, has to be a metrics-focused marketer who has a deep interest and love for analyzing and understanding data in order to inform marketing decisions.
- Interpersonal Skills: The Marketing Operations Manager will be a creative and strategic thinker, have exceptional attention to detail, be highly organized, be highly methodical, be a strong team player, be able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects, have exceptional problem skills, be self-motivated and proactive, and display composure under stress.
- People Skills: A candidate for this position also has to possess exceptional people skills, making him an approachable and relatable individual, which will aid in the establishment of strong and meaningful relationships with others. This will aid in extensive cross-functional functions that the Marketing Operations Manager has to engage in, hence, enabling smooth execution of the position’s functions.
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media