Marketing Operations Specialist – Mechelen
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few clicks and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation!
Typically you will:
- Business Reporting:
- Dive into data to formulate and test potential impactful campaigns in a rigorous fashion
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Data Management:
- Identify Global Primary Account Data Source – Acquire a data source that can act as a primary global data source for accounts
- Enable Rydoo to report on it’s Total Addressable Market – Account & contacts by region, industry, and ICP criteria
- Improve Data Integrity – Increase confidence in data quality and deliver more accurate reporting
- Develop Data Governance Plan – Normalize, enrich, dedupe, and govern data to maintain data quality
- 3-5 years on a similar role in a B2B environment
- Comfortable with technologies like marketing automation, CRM and predictive modeling, Hubspot
- You understand the difference between vanity and performance metrics
- You are comfortable with challenging marketing and commercial teams using data
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media