.NET Developer – Białystok
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on linkedin, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team of nomads – electricity, wifi and coffee is all we need to work!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 375+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 10,000+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 900,000+ users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for the backend code of our website and web application. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern web technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in .NET/MVC framework together with SQL server, ASP.NET and WebAPI’s
- You love building new stuff, features and can’t wait to contribute to our already amazing product.
- Good knowledge of modern web-technologies such as HTML5, SASS (scss), Angular JS or Angular 2+ and Visual Studio 2015
- You are the kind of person who loves to dive into a new challenge to learn what is necessary to progress.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Offer – what’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, salad days… and more 😉
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
Follow us on social media
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you apply now!