Open Application for Sales –
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (350+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1’000’000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
WHAT WE ARE OPEN FOR
While Rydoo is not actively hiring right now, we are always eager to review talented applicants like yourself, for our Sales team.
We love driven A-players that aspire to be the best at what they do and want to directly impact a company's growth.
When reviewing open applications, we’d love to find one of the following aspects:
For the experienced ones
- A background within the SaaS/ ISV industry
- Experience within the T & E industry is a plus!
- Experience working within a ‘scaling’ environment
- Somebody who is about ‘creating’ and not just there to go along with the ride
- The ability to inspire and train people
- Familiarity with modern SaaS sales structures (i.e. POD structure, enterprise,…)
For our young guns
- A passion for software and start/scale-ups
- An interest in working in an international context
- Experience working on entrepreneurial projects (on a professional or academic level)
- An eagerness to contribute to a company’s growth, by increasing revenue or pipeline
- A natural ability to perform value selling
- An interest in learning modern sales cycles
So go ahead and check us out, if you believe Rydoo can contribute to your career, and/or we can benefit from your talent, then don’t hesitate to drop in your application!
It might take longer for us to get back to you than we normally would, considering that this is an open application. Thank you for your understanding.
CHECK US OUT
**Applicants must have the ability to work in the EU or USA without a visa sponsorship**