Partner Sales Specialist (Dutch Native Speaker) – Mechelen – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As Partner Sales Specialist you will grow the business through the set up new partnerships and by managing the existing partners, distributors and system integrators.
- Establish a mutually beneficial working relationship with existing partners in your portfolio.
- Recruit new (potential) partners as needed.
- Negotiate partnership terms, drive business development initiatives with your partners.
- Help partners find and develop sales leads, manage their pipeline, and support their sales efforts to close Rydoo opportunities.
- Be the first point of contact for all partner related questions and projects.
- Recognise market changes (economy, competition, etc.) which impact sales activities, and guide your partners through these changes
- A bachelor/master degree in a commercial (or technical) field
- Demonstrable experience in Partner/Channel Management, ideally selling SaaS software solutions
- Fluent in Dutch and English; any other language is a definite plus
- You're familiar with business solutions/software and how they influence or change business processes
- As the team player that you are, you strive to obtain company goals in a collaborative way
- Result driven and think in a customer centric way
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Experience in the Computer Software industry
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility and more
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!