Pre-Sales Engineer – Mechelen
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Pre-Salesengineer based from our Mechelen office, you will be positioned between our Sales and Customer Success team.
Your overall objective will be to support sales cycles, and potential clients, when technical questions arise with regards to integrations and customisation of Rydoo's solutions.
Your days at Rydoo shall also include:
- Assisting closely with several departments (product, customer success, sales,…) in implementing and integrating our solutions
- Advising and executing integration of Rydoo with our clients enterprise software
- Assisting in sales cycles and customised demo's, where there's a need
- Aiming to become a Rydoo evangelist for any questions related to Rydoo's functionalities
Job Requisite Skills
- An academic degree, and/ or equal experience
- Having affinity for IT/ technologies/ software
- Experience within a sales/support role (preferably within SaaS)
- Fluent English speaker
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out onGlassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media