Pre-Sales Engineer SAP – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! Proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of financial software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Pre-Sales Engineer for SAP integrations at Rydoo, you will closely collaborate with our prospects and customers to ensure they can integrate their SAP ecosystem with Rydoo. You will be involved in the pre-sales and on-boarding process, assisting prospects in designing an integration and customers during implementation. You will be responsible for providing guidance on how they should best approach integrating Rydoo with their different SAP modules.
Alongside your customer-facing role, you will be the internal expert on everything related to SAP and assist our product teams in understanding how they can improve Rydoo’s integrations capabilities. As a fast-growing company, we encourage everyone to be involved in making our product the best it can be and think of pragmatic solutions for our customers.
It is critical to have a robust and thorough understanding of different SAP modules like Success-factors, S/4Hana, SAP HCM, SAP Fi, SAP ECC, SAP ERP and know how they can be integrated with 3rd party tools.
- 3+ years of experience on SAP CPI (SAP Cloud Platform integration) or as a SAP functional analyst
- Experience with using SAP API Business Hub
- Experience in 1-2 end-to-end SAP implementation projects where integration of a non-SAP (3rd party tool) tool was included
- Experience with a migration project to S/4 Hana is a big plus
- Good understanding of how master data is stored and maintained and how bookkeeping is done in SAP
- General exposure to Cloud infrastructures (e.g. Azure), and SaaS/Paas products
- A people-first approach – you love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes
- Excellent English, German is a plus
- Being compassionate, unselfish, and a true team player!
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!