Product Marketing – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! Proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of financial software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Product Marketer, you love being at the center of the business. In this role, you will work with Product Department to help define our offerings and build messaging to inspire customers and prospects to want to learn more. You will also work with the internal Marketing teams to develop messaging from thought leadership down to feature details that can be used across all our marketing tactics whether those are online or in 1:1 conversations delivered by our Sales team.
- Responsible for the messaging & positioning for each of our newest product (features) we launch, telling stories about how they all work together, and bringing them to life throughout all marketing communications and presentations.
- Translate your insights and knowledge into concepts for CVP’s (customer value propositions) on the one hand and/or customer journey improvements on the other hand.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of your propositions in the market and formulate recommendations for adjustments in terms of adaptations on offers, promotions, processes, and positioning.
- Detect, examine and assess the product marketing strategies of our competitors (their special offers, promotions, and communication) and align our own strategy with it.
- Manage the creation of collateral that helps our Sales team sell more.
- Own the external go-to-market strategy for our product launches, get buy-in from all of the key stakeholders in Marketing to create the best launch possible — from the website to emails to one-pagers and more.
- Responsible for creating content that helps show the rest of the world the power of Rydoo — from new website pages to key stats and research that shows the value of Rydoo.
- You’ll help position the Rydoo product and the value our offerings create to various personas in companies of varying sizes
- Having a solid 4-6 years of experience in B2B product and/or content marketing.
- Ready to juggle many moving parts! There are various teams with different and changing timelines. Launches can be unpredictable so you deal with last-minute changes calmly and smoothly.
- A pro at working cross-functionality! There are a lot of moving parts with product launches. You’ll need to get in tight with the Product Team, Customer Support, and your teammates in Marketing and know how to best collaborate with each team. You can adapt your communication to the different profiles that you are working with.
- Organized! Maybe you love Trello, Evernote, Asana, or just a good old spreadsheet. Whatever you use, you’re hyper organized — because you have to be with how much is going on!
- You have a passion to bring Apple-level product marketing to B2B. From the storytelling to the simplicity of their messaging to their design — that’s the level you want to bring to Rydoo.
- Excellent English is a must.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with a passion to take part in a start-up culture.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Flexible and modern open office in Mechelen
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!