Product Owner – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
To support our growth and our brand new product team in our Lisbon office, we are currently looking for a Product Owner.
As part of the Rydoo’s Product Development Team, the Product Owner is responsible for:
- Defining a robust MVP based on your understanding of user research.
- Managing the collaboration between multiple stakeholders and colleagues in other teams with the aim of creating even more added value for our customers.
- Producing a long-term roadmap for your product area.
- Leading a cross-functional team across several locations to deliver with speed and quality.
- Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute AB tests.
- Analysis of business processes and new features/modules in our system,
- …other tasks, which you would like to explore or implement as best practice
- Higher education in computer science/ it or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in software business analysis, gathering requirements and managing them
- Previous experience in mobile development in any capacity (analyst, product owner/ manager, developer,…)
- Practical knowledge of UML / BPMN and tools like Enterprise Architect,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively
- Fluent command of English, all other languages are a big plus
A RYDOO’ERS MINDSET
- Result oriented
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather whatever it takes
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Lisbon
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydoo’ers
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!