Product Owner – Warsaw
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few clicks and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
To support our growth and our brand new product team in our Warsaw office, we are currently looking for a Product Owner, owning our lodging squad.
As part of the Rydoo’s Product Development Team, the Product Owner is responsible for:
- Defining a robust MVP based on your understanding of user research.
- Managing the collaboration between multiple stakeholders and colleagues in other teams with the aim of creating even more added value for our customers.
- Producing a long-term roadmap for your product area.
- Leading a cross-functional team across several locations to deliver with speed and quality.
- Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute AB tests.
- Analysis of business processes and new features/modules in our system,
- …other tasks, which you would like to explore or implement as „best practice”
Job requisite skills
- Higher education in computer science/ it or equivalent practical experience
- Experience within the industry of hotel, lodging and/or real estate is preferred
- Experience in software business analysis, gathering requirements and managing them
- Previous experience in mobile development in any capacity (Analyst, product owner/ manager, Developer,…)
- Practical knowledge of UML / BPMN and tools like Enterprise Architect,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to speak clearly,
- Fluent command of English, all other languages are a big plus
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
- The greatest work hard/ play hard culture
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media