QA Automation Engineer – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
As a QA Automation Engineer you can expect to have certain responsibilities (which are listed below).
- Manual and automation testing
- Verifying software quality
- Analyzing and reporting tests results
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers
- Min. 1 year experience of working experience in web test automation (Cypress, Selenium or other)
- Good understanding of the quality assurance process
- Basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language (ideally C#)
- Good knowledge of processes and procedures related to testing and quality assurance
- Inquisitiveness and ability to analyze problems
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of integration testing tools (SoapUI, Postman)
- Teamwork skills, responsibility and creativity
- Good written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with Azure devops or other project management tool
- Experience in working with continuous integration systems (e.g. azure, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Ability to work with Git or another version control tool
- Experience in non-functional tests (performance, security)
- Experience in load and performance testing (K6 is a plus)
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (laptop, mobile phone with subscription, meal vouchers, life and health insurance, reimbursement of public transport|)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!