Release and Support Manager – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (300+)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
- Ownership of acceptance criteria for Production Go-Live and continuous monitoring of meeting those criteria.
- Responsibility for delivering, monitoring and reporting statuses of software releases, starting from development through software quality to production deployment. Initiate actions to mitigate risks and issues
- Mitigating of production downtime / zero downtime strategy.
- Proactive monitoring and solving production incidents reported internally and by Clients
- Facilitate release relevant communication to Product and Service Stakeholders
- Leader for a team of up to 5 people
- At least 3 years of experience working as Release Manager in IT projects in CI/CD environment
- Very good knowledge of Azure Platform and related services (Azure Portal, Azure Devops + Git, Azure Pipelines, YAML)
- Experience with Agile software delivery methodologies (Scrum / Kanban) and deep understanding of software development life cycle
- University degree in computer science
- Fluency in written and spoken English (B2 at least)
- Willingness to travel several times a year
- Intercultural competence, global mindset, strong communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility
Nice to have skills in this position:
- Full time contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits/ conditions may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Warsaw
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s