Sales Development Representative (German Native Speaker) – Lisbon
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on Linkedin, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe, saving companies time and money.
Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team of self-starters!
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 250+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- 10,000+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 1Million+ users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up
We are looking for a native German junior Sales talent that can bolster Rydoo's presence in our DACH territory. As an SDR in Portugal you will be part of a growing international team! You'll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team, and key to our success as a business.
Simply put, you will be responsible for finding the right people to contact within our key prospect companies, getting their attention, booking appointments and assessing their needs. Eventually to find out if Rydoo is a good fit for them. You will also respond to inbound requests from prospective clients prospects, and also assess their fit with Rydoo.
- Generate sales pipeline that will be converted into closed business through outbound cold calls, email campaigns, LinkedIn networking and other creative approaches to get the attention of key prospects
- Manage inbound leads that come to us via demo requests and other marketing platforms
- Qualifying all leads (inbound and outbound) to understand their business challenges as they relate to expense management and assess if and how Rydoo can help
- Work closely with sales team, aligned on the market strategy to grow our pipeline and customer base in your assigned region
- Gather marketing information related to customers, competitors and pricing.
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Business or other relevant types of education
- A natural hunter personality– you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- A people-first approach– you love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes
- German native speaker and high level of English
- Results-oriented mindset
- ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, and a true team player
Offer – what’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility and more
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
Follow us on social media
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you apply now!