Sales Development Representative (Junior) – New York
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on linkedin, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- An innovative app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We are looking for a junior Sales talent that can bolster Rydoo's presence on the US market.
You'll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Working closely with sale per the quote strategy by individual customer to focus and win business
- Increasing business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Gathering marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing.
- Establishing and maintains customer relationships, communications with customers and co-workers to provide market information
Job Requisite Skills
- A Master's degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Business or other relevant types of education
- A natural hunter, you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- Love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes.
- Taking pride in persuading clients of the advantages of our product
- English native speaker
- Employee contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside –> Check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media