Sales Enablement Manager – Lisbon
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on linkedin, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 8,200+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 680,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal. As a Sales Enablement Manager you will help streamline sales cycles by improving buyer interactions with better, more relevant sales content and equipping our sales reps with the tools and trainings they need to be more informed and productive sellers.
Your most important goals are improving sales performance and help reps achieve their quota and making sure all new hires are onboarded and market-ready in a month.
- Develop and deliver sales trainings.
- Lead and enhance sales success amongst assigned territories/ individuals.
- Design and execute strategies to drive adoption of sales enablement initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Sales and Marketing/ Demand Generation to identify sales enablement needs and develop initiatives to address gaps.
- Implement evidence based programs using sales performance metrics to measure and report on results.
- Assist in continuously improving sales skills and achievements among sales team members
Job Requisite Skills
- An academical background of higher degree or equivalent through experience
- 6+ years’ experience in Sales, in the SaaS industry
- Extensive experience in a leadership/ enablement/ training roles
- Field/ online sales experience is required
- Self-starter with an analytical and collaborative mindset; can think strategically and execute based on analytical data and experience
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation both sales processes is a plus
- Proven track record of producing and hosting learning events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs
- Adaptability – Accepting that change is constant and being excited to thrive within changing conditions/ environments
- Experience enabling sellers to leverage a partner sales ecosystem is a plus
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Employee contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside –> Check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ