Sales Manager – Mechelen
Rydoo, a finalist for the linkedin talent award, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 900,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Sales Manager, you'll be given the challenge to lead a great group of account executives (10+ FTE based internationally), while reporting to our VP Sales.
Your main responsibilities are the following (but not limited to):
- Execute our sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and net new revenue targets for each of the account executives.
- Through great leadership, develop a high performing sales team
- Assist in recruiting, retaining and mentor high-performance and a highly engaged sales team
- Train, develop and motivate sales team in skills, sales methodologies and activities, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge
- Lead business development opportunities and sales forecast and commitment decisions
- Provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership in an agreed format
- Manage, lead and mentor sales staff in converting sales pipeline to revenue.
The skills/ experience we need:
- SaaS/ Software industry experience (as a senior account executive/ leader)
- + 2 years of team leading experience
- High academic background or equivalent by working experience
- Fluent knowledge of English