Sales Manager (SaaS) – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Sales Manager, you’ll be given the challenge to lead a great group of account executives (10+ FTE based internationally), while reporting to our Sales VP.
- Execute our sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and net new revenue targets for each of the account executives.
- Through great leadership, develop a high performing sales team
- Assist in recruiting, retaining and mentor high-performance and a highly engaged sales team
- Train, develop and motivate sales team in skills, sales methodologies and activities, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge
- Lead business development opportunities and sales forecast and commitment decisions
- Provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership in an agreed format
- Manage, lead and mentor sales staff in converting sales pipeline to revenue.
- SaaS/ Software industry experience (as a senior account executive/ leader)
- + 2 years of team leading experience
- High academic background or equivalent by working experience
- Fluent knowledge of English
A RYDOO’ERS MINDSET
- Result oriented
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather whatever it takes mentality
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Lisbon
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!