Sales Operations Specialist – Lisbon – Lisbon
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on linkedin, reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
We’re reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 8,200+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 680,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Sales Team in Lisbon, Portugal.
As a Sales Operations Specialist at Rydoo you will be responsible for collecting and evaluating sales information and using it to maximize sales productivity as well as supporting and training the sales team to enable them in focusing on their main tasks: build pipeline and increase revenue.
Your main scope will be to support all stages of the sales cycle, the company’s sales team and enhance the success and effectiveness of sales.
- Manage the onboarding flow for the new sales people
- Manage Confluence to ensure the continuous training of the sales team
- Manage CRM data & maintain the CRM system
- Help sales team leaders make data-driven decisions
- Provide clear and clean data (policing)
- Help with pipeline generation, forecasting & closed won revenue per month
- Enhance the sales team performance
- Work with other teams to enable sales
- Improve productivity by evaluating and implementing new sales tools
- Keep track of sales budget, drive negotiations for new tools and renewal contracts
Job Requisite Skills
- An academical background of higher degree or equivalent through experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a Sales support role, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience with a CRM system
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and collaborative mindset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Employee contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside –> Check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media: