Senior Cloud IT administrator – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (280+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1.000,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
To reinforce our internal IT team, we are currently looking for a Senior Cloud IT admin (Azure), based from our Warsaw or Bialystok office.
As a IT admin at Rydoo you will be is responsible for:
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
- The upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems, servers, and data security systems.
- Ensuring that internal IT structure of the enterprise remains up-to-date.
- Investigating and analysing network issues, gathering IT usage cases.
- carrying out daily configuration and installation of IT solutions and services.
- Experience in working with Azure-based production solutions and deploying applications in Azure
- Proficient in IT operating systems, especially Windows
- Working knowledge in Linux is a plus
- Good knowledge of networking – Azure vNet,PaloAlto devices
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud (ARM Templates, YAML Pipeline, AAD, O365)
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- experience with Virtualization (VMware, Docker)
- Advanced Automation and scripting skills ( Powershell, Bash)
- Good knowledge of network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance ( Grafana, Zabbix, Azure monitor)
- B2B or employment contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Be part of a high potential scale-up
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!