UX Designer – Mechelen
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration towards launching features for our users. Your work will have a direct impact to the user's satisfaction and the company’s growth.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
Work with a mobile or web team and other designers to create highly interactive, delightful, and user-centered experiences
Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the product vision and company strategy
Collaborate with other members of the product team and a senior designer to translate broad, complex ideas into clear, delightful design products
Participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
Present design rationale and concepts to the executive team and understand user needs to achieve excellent results
Job requisite skills
- 2+ years experience on a product, design or UX team for a web or mobile application
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Advanced experience with design and wireframing tools such as Figlma, sketch, illustrator, framer, invision, ..
- Familiar with Design Systems and concepts such as Atomic Design
- Ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent portfolio with examples of mobile/desktop design experiences
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- An employment contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on