Web developer – Lisbon
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- A linkedin finalist for fastest growing employer brand in 2019
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 600,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Web developer you'll be part of the marketing team, developing and improving features linkedin to Rydoo.com
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Create layout/ UI within wordpress
- Monitor and improve our On-page SEO Score
- Build reusable WordPress modules to allow the Marketing Team modify and create new pages by themselves
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- 1+ years of experience as a web developer
- Experience with the web tech, i.e; Monitor and improve our On-page SEO Score
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, PHP and advanced custom fields
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation and SEO
- Fluent English speaker
- An employment contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on