Sales Development Representative (UK Native Speaker) –
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for a native UK/English junior Sales talent that can bolster Rydoo's presence in our English speaking territory. You'll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team, and key to our success as a business.
Simply put, you will be responsible for finding the right people to contact within our key prospect companies, getting their attention, booking appointments and assessing their needs. Eventually to find out if Rydoo is a good fit for them. You will also respond to inbound requests from prospective clients prospects, and also assess their fit with Rydoo.
- Generate sales pipeline that will be converted into closed business through outbound cold calls, email campaigns, LinkedIn networking and other creative approaches to get the attention of key prospects
- Manage inbound leads that come to us via demo requests and other marketing platforms
- Qualifying all leads (inbound and outbound) to understand their business challenges as they relate to expense management and assess if and how Rydoo can help
- Work closely with sales team, aligned on the market strategy to grow our pipeline and customer base in your assigned region
- Gather marketing information related to customers, competitors and pricing.
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Business or other relevant types of education
- A natural hunter personality– you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- A people-first approach — you love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes
- Native English speaker
- Results-oriented mindset
- ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, and a true team player
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility and more
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!