Customer Success Manager (Spanish Native Speaker) – Lisbon
We are Rydoo! Proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of financial software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be joining our office in Lisbon, Portugal. Your main goal would be to onboard our new customers in our Spain/Latam territory and maintaining good relations and high customer satisfaction with existing assigned customers.
- Helping customers setup the platform and help with implementation,
- Advising and training the admins
- Providing support during the onboarding phase
- Focusing on customer satisfaction
- Monitoring the incoming issues and dispatching them to adequate team if need be
- Experience in customer or relationship management
- An affinity for tech/ software
- Customer-focused approach, eager to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work effectively under deadlines
- Native/ Fluent command of Spanish + additional languages such as Dutch or German are a plus
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a flexible company with a modern open office
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!