DevOps Engineer (Azure) – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel & expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (280+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1,000,000+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Azure) professional to join our organisation.
In this position, you will manage deployment, maintenance projects and processes.
Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
Mains tasks will include:
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Windows / Linux at user and administrator level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, including Azure PaaS.
- Knowledge of protocols and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of tools and solutions for infrastructure management as code (ARM Templates / Terraform);
- Knowledge of automation solutions for CI / CD implementation processes (Azure DevOps, Jenkins).
- Knowledge of MS AzureDevOps, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Powershell (Especially AzureAz AzureRM modules).
- Knowledge of software versioning systems – GIT.
- Proven track record in methodically searching for solutions.
- B2B or employment contract
- The greatest work hard/ play hard culture
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!