Junior IT Specialist – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As an Junior IT Specialist you will be:
- The contact person for al technical issues (software, hardware, printers, IP phones, etc)
- Configuring workstations and other IT equipment
- Administrating our internal tools and systems
- Managing the users in Office365 and Active Directory
- Managing software licenses and company hardware
- Actively supporting process of IT Infrastructure management
- Troubleshooting and fixing network issues
- Computer Science educational background
- Minimum 1 year in IT Administration/Helpdesk
- Knows how to configure PC’s with Windows/Mac systems
- Experienced in Active Directory, GPO and network area (TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, VPN)
- Familiar with ITIL methodology and Service Desk systems
- Proficient with MS Office package and Windows/Mac environment
- Skilled in configuration and maintenance of IT equipment (printers, mobile phones, etc.)
- Speaks fluent English (min. B2)
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Passion to take part in a start-up culture
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!