Head of Data – Mechelen
Rydoo is a fast-growing SaaS company providing the next generation of travel and expense management solutions for businesses across the globe. We are on a mission to make it hassle-free to book trips and manage expenses as a business traveller. We've gathered a team of 250+ talented individuals who work across our 8 offices or remotely. Come and join us on the journey of transforming business travel and expense management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re seeking our first Head of Data to join the team. You’ll be responsible for building systems, leveraging data and improving existing processes to give you and the people around you, leverage to do the best work possible. As a key member of the Product team, you’ll ensure customer-focused data thinking is embedded in our roadmap. You collaborate closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Product Development teams to help deliver more value to more users, faster.
Your scope of responsibility will cover the full range of BI and analytics, from the development of impactful, visually-engaging business intelligence assets through to leveraging data collected from our product stack to deliver insights that improve the customer experience, product and internal operations. You’ll be the ‘go-to’ data person for our product insights and create actionable analytics that help us make the most of the opportunities our own and external data represents.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS companies who are already leader’s in their space.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Collecting and analysing data, identifying opportunities and using this knowledge to help the Product team to help improve and optimise the platform for our users.
- Building systems to capture, review, and analyse usage information and other key product and user data
- Research and implement useful tools, processes and software for our client facing teams and create the best practices for using them across the organisation
- Improve existing processes / tools to ensure streamlined and efficient operations
- Manage our customer insights platform to ensure the Customer Success team are getting the right information so that customers are getting the most value from our platform
- Make sure user-facing teams (e.g. Sales and Onboarding) are ready with the information and processes required to support new clients
- Ensure data is of the highest quality throughout the internal systems of the business with respect to Sales, Customer Success and Product Usage.
- Help create a systematic methodology of product experimentation. Develop processes to make experiments reliable, actionable, and easier to implement
- Integrate closely with Product Managers and Engineering to bring an operational mindset to product development
GREAT IF YOU HAVE
- 4+ Years experience in roles that involve managing/analysing data
- Been been involved in scaling a SaaS company
- A data-driven and analytical mindset – can crunch numbers fast and leverage data to make decisions / recommendations. Be biased towards taking action (know when to move on from analysis).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team.
- The ability to prioritise tasks, and communicate problems rapidly with the leadership team.
- A proven ability to influence others with the story of what you’re seeing in the data to make recommendations.
- A proven ability and desire to lead projects from start to finish, working with internal teams and partners to make decisions and maintain momentum
- Previous experience operating Salesforce, Hubspot, Customer Success platforms (Big plus)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Power BI
- Intermediate SQL skills
- A desire for personal growth. You strive to get better each day and inspire the team to get stronger. This is critical for us. We love hearing stories about having great mentors, lots of reading, getting out of your comfort zone.
At Rydoo, we believe it’s our people who make us successful. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t entirely match the job description.
CHECK US OUT