Full-Stack Developer – Białystok
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (280+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for an experienced .Full-Stack Developer to join Rydoo and help us continue to deliver successful implementations and customer satisfaction. In this position, you will manage deployment, maintenance projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
- Taking care of production environment, monitoring and performance
- First analyse of critical production issues
- Configuration management
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
Good knowledge of:
- HTTP, Web services, WCF
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud, including Azure PaaS.
- Knowledge of protocols and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of automation solutions for CI / CD implementation processes (Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Teamcity).
- At least 5 years of experience and a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are the kind of person who loves to dive into a new challenge to learn what is necessary to progress
- You love building new stuff, features and can't wait to contribute to our already amazing product
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in one of our modern and open office spaces
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Life At Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!