.NET Developer – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of financial software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (375+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 900,000+ users worldwide
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the merger of 2 startups and a corporation
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for the backend code of our website and web application. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern web technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- You love building new stuff, features and can’t wait to contribute to our already amazing product
- Good knowledge of .NET core, Entity framework, SQL server, Azure..
- You are the kind of person who loves to dive into a new challenge to learn what is necessary to progress
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Nice to have: Docker, microservices
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on the country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a modern, open office in the center of Mechelen
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Life At Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your stamp on the travel and expense industry – apply now!