.NET Developer – Warsaw
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 350+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 600,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for the backend code of our website and web application. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern web technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- You love building new stuff, features and can't wait to contribute to our already amazing product
- Good knowledge of .NET core, Entity framework, SQL server, Azure..
- You are the kind of person who loves to dive into a new challenge to learn what is necessary to progress
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Nice to have: Docker, microservices
- Permanent contract, with open end or a B2B contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media