Lyft is a ride-sharing company with an app that allows passengers to hail a ride and drivers to charge fares and get paid.
- Automated expensing: On-the-go Lyft bookings, and employee ride receipts will flow directly into your expense provider dashboard. Save time tracking down receipts.
- Seamless employee onboarding: Automatically add new team members to your Lyft for Business account by syncing their profiles on Rydoo.
- Policy respect and cost control: easily set up rules and spending limits and gain visibility into your budget – All from one central dashboard.
How it works
The Lyft integration allows you to automatically create an expense from your business rides. All you have to do is add Rydoo as an expense provider in your Lyft Business Profile and you are ready to ride.
Steps to get started:
- Open your Lyft app
- Open your side navigation and select Payment
- Select Add Business Profile or select an existing one.
- Fill in the same email address you’re using for your Rydoo account
- Choose your payment method
- Select Rydoo as your expense provider
- Verify your email and enjoy the ride 🚘