Customer Success Manager (German Native Speaker) – Mechelen
Rydoo, a finalist for the best employer brand on Linkedin, reinvents and simplifies expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimising costs.
Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team of nomads – electricity, wifi and coffee is all we need to work!
RYDOO IN A NUTSHELL
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
Customer Success is the foundation of our company, as our customers are the reason we want to bring the best version of ourselves every day.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be joining our office in Mechelen, Belgium. Your main goal will be working towards developing a positive customer experience, driving adoption and client retention. With your business and product knowledge you will partner with customers and guide them to accelerate business value.
- Learn the ins and outs of Rydoo, to evangelize the capabilities of Rydoo
- Partner with customers to understand their goals and provide recommendations based on your experience and product knowledge
- Be metrics driven and identify if a customer relationship might be at risk
- Work together with the account management team to identify growth opportunities
- Recognize customer needs and recommend additional services
- Proactively communicate product changes and other relevant updates to our customers
- Understand our customers’ key business challenges and provide feedback to our product team
- Customer focused
- Experience in solving more complex business challenges
- An affinity for cloud-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Learning by doing mentality
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, 'whatever it takes mentality'
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Experience in customer or relationship management would be a nice extra
- Native/ Fluent command of German
Offer – what’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, salad days… and more 😉
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydoo'ers
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If this sounds like an amazing opportunity for you apply now!