Onboarding / Project Manager (Dutch and French) – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! Proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world. We are building a new generation of financial software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Onboarding / Project Manager, you will be joining our office in Mechelen, Belgium. Your main goal would be to onboard our new customers in our Benelux territory and maintaining good relations and high customer satisfaction with existing assigned customers.
- Helping customers setup the platform and help with implementation,
- Advising and training the admins
- Providing support during the onboarding phase
- Focusing on customer satisfaction
- Monitoring the incoming issues and dispatching them to adequate team if need be
- Experience in customer or relationship management
- An affinity for tech/ software
- Customer-focused approach, eager to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work effectively under deadlines
- Native/ Fluent command of Dutch and French
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!
- Work in a flexible company with a modern open office
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!