An employee who has a double housekeeping can deduct DKK 400 per week. No documentation is needed for this. If you want a higher deduction, you need to be able to prove your expenses with documentation.
This deduction applies if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- You must maintain double housekeeping for reasons related to Work;
- Your work must be temporary (fixed term);
- You must be married, cohabiting or a single parent;
- The distance between the homes must be such that having to travel back and forth every day would not be reasonable;
- You can use the deduction for double housekeeping for a maximum period of two years;
- You cannot get a deduction for double housekeeping and food and accommodation (i.e. per diem) at the same time.