Business Analyst – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Business Analyst you will be focusing on
- Be the sparring partner for Head of Procurement, Business Development and CSM to help them maximize revenues.
- Assess the performance of the department
- Develop best in class practices to speed up and secure revenue collection
- Build & maintain performance dashboard for the department
- Support the project for contract management & smart post booking pricing optimization
- Support data reconciliation project (supplier invoices, customer invoices and booking data)
- Work closely with the Finance department
- strong business acumen
- strong analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching and able to synthetize information for non-professional
- analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”
- Project Management skills
- ability to work under own initiative in a high-pressured environment
- good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm
- working proficiency in English (C1+)
- working proficiency in French (C1+) or other European language
- having strong notions of SQL & PowerBi is a must
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Working in product-led, agile organization
- Real impact on product development and work of thousands of users
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!