DevOps Engineer – Mechelen
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo’ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for a Devops Engineer who knows the ins and outs of Azure. In this position you will be responsible to manage our infrastructure & processes. Attention to detail, not afraid of a challenge & solid knowledge base are essential.
Main tasks will include:
- Build and improve Rydoo's infrastructure
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Help set our first steps into containerization
- Manage CI and CD pipelines with the team
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Windows / Linux at user and administrator level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of protocols and network infrastructure
- Knowledge of tools and solutions for infrastructure management as code (ARM Templates)
- Knowledge of automation solutions for CI / CD implementation processes (Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of MS AzureDevOps, Active Directory
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Powershell (Especially AzureAz AzureRM modules)
- Knowledge of software versioning systems – GIT Proven track record in methodically searching for solutions
- A true passion for technology
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility and more
- Spectacular on-boarding program for all new Rydooer’s
CHECK US OUT
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the travel and expense industry – apply now!