Software Developer – Białystok
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
We are looking for an ambitious Software Developer to join an agile, fast-paced, and quality-oriented multidisciplinary team. As a squad member, you'll take an active part in building end-to-end solutions in the microservice environment. You'll be experimenting with new technologies and delivering features in the BDD cycle.
Your role will be mainly focused on backend development, but there's also an opportunity to work with Angular 12 Frontend. As a valuable member of a SCRUM team, you'll have a direct impact on the product, technical solution, and development processes.
- Team-player focused on efficient business value delivery while maintaining high technical standards
- 3-5 years of experience in backend development
- Very good knowledge of C#, .NET 5.0, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Passion for clean code and clean architecture
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Angular 12, Docker, microservices, BDD, TDD, DDD
- Permanent contract
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Working in product-led, agile organization
- Real impact on product development and work of thousands of users
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!