Finance Intern – Warsaw
We are Rydoo! One of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-up companies and we are on a mission: to change the way we work.
At Rydoo, we found that business travel and expense management has been WAY too complicated for too long. Rydoo makes the process clear and simple – an app that with a few clicks and photos we end up saving time, money, and headaches for our clients all over the world.
We are building a new generation of travel and expense software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from. To prove it – we earned a spot in G2's Top 50 Finance Products of 2020.
RYDOO IN A SNAPSHOT
- Ambitious international team (250+ Rydoo'ers and growing)
- 29+ nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 8 offices across 4 continents
- Easy to use travel + expense app available on iPhone and Android
- Support over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- Finalist for best employer brand on LinkedIn
As a Finance Intern you will focus on a project of cleansing and reconciliation of accounts receivable in a multinational company:
- matching of payments received from customers with open receivables,
- performing analyses of unmatched payments,
- comparison of open receivables between 2 systems where receivables are followed,
- drawing conclusions and taking part in designing receivables matching procedures and algorithms
- 4 months full time assignment with the possibility of prolongation and joining Rydoo for a permanent position
- Flexible hours but presence in the office required at least 3 days per week
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work on, process and reconcile large volumes of data
- High analytical skills and logical reasoning
- Knowledge of English – at least B2 level. Knowledge of French would be a strong asset
- Preferred students or graduates from engineering or accounting faculties
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Challenge of a lifetime and career progression
- Working in product-led, agile organization
- A wonderful international team – ain’t no family like the Rydoo family!